Currently, the ALR has 32 active members and we are always looking to grow our chapter. Like to ride and wish to show support for our veterans? The ALR chapter meets at the Post on the 4th Tuesday of each month, except during the winter. We are welcoming new members that meet the Chapter’s eligibility requirements. The core conditions are as folows:
- Must be a member in good standing with The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, or Sons of The American Legion.
- Must own a legally registered motorcycle or be the legally registered owner’s spouse within the state of registration. The motorcycle must be at least 650ccs.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
- Cannot be a member of another ALR group.
- Pay $15 dues.
- If you don’t own a motorcycle, the Chapter also welcomes supporting, non-voting members. The essential requirements mirror numbers 1, 4, and 5 above.
The ALR runs on a fiscal year from July 1st to June 30th. Proof of eligibility is required annually by each member.